Englewood Florida weather in September is still quite warm, but September also marks the beginning of football season!
When the Gators are on television, then that is where I will be! The same holds true when the Bucs play. But Judy will tell you, if its a college football game or the National Football League game, I am usually in front of the television, for hours, and hours.
September is still hurricane season, so keep your weather radio on.
Baseball season is winding down and in the past, the end of the regular season of Major League Baseball meant the end of baseball in Gulf Coast Florida. However, in 2008 the Tampa Bay Rays treated baseball fans in this part of Florida to a first ever World Series. Although the Rays did not win, it was an exciting time for sports fans in Englewood.
Luckily, the Rays have fielded a competitive baseball since. This means that there has often been a pennant race, of sorts, in recent years!
Note to northerners (northern states and Canada): Although the leaves on the trees in your neighborhood may be turning brilliant red and yellow, the leaves on the palm trees here do not change!
Englewood Florida weather in September is great, but there are usually very few visitors in Southwest Florida.
Florida Travel Tip:
September is a great month to enjoy Gulf Coast weather at reduced rates. Check with golf courses, motels, bed and breakfasts, etc to discover the great savings on a September Florida vacation.
And, in the northern states and Canada a sweater or windbreaker is probably advisable for walks or a round of golf at the local golf course, in Englewood shorts and short sleeves are still the order of the day.
You got to Enjoy Englewood Florida!
Englewood Florida Weather in September Statistics, According to the Weather Channel:
- Average High Temperature in Englewood is 90 F
- Average Low Temperature in Englewood is 72 F
- Average Rainfall is 7.38 inches
Month By Month Englewood Florida Weather
- January: Ring in the New Year at the Beach
- February: A Valentines Date on an Englewood Golf Course
- March: The Boys of Summer are Back!
- April: Englewood Florida Weather in April: No April Showers Just Flowers!
- May: Summer Weather is Heating Up!
- June: The Heat is Here!
- July: A Sizzling Time on the Gulf Coast Beaches
- August: Can be Stormy!
- September: Football Season is HERE!
- October: Hurricane Season is Winding Down!
- November: Time for Thanksgiving!
- December: Christmas on the Beach
- Red Tide
- Florida Weather: The Best is in the Gulf Coast!