Englewood Florida weather in March is great for baseball fans and players alike. The boys of summer are back. Major League Baseball players, and rookie hopefuls, are honing their skills and playing baseball at baseball diamonds throughout the area while enjoying the balmy Gulf Coast weather.
But, you don’t have to be a baseball player or a baseball fan to enjoy the weather here in March. I think March is my favorite month of the year. (But, then I think every month that I find myself enjoying Englewood Florida weather is my favorite month!)
The Gulf Coast weather is getting even better! The temperatures in and around Englewood are decidedly warmer! The average temperature in this part of southwest Florida has risen to 78 F for the high and 58 for the low.
But, more importantly March heralds the return of baseball spring training. There is nothing better than sitting in the stands with your favorite beverage watching a baseball game in the springtime.
Englewood Florida weather in March is warm enough for shorts most afternoons on the golf course. Shorts and tee shirts are also the order of the day when you go to a spring training baseball game. The sun is bright and warm! Dont forget the sunscreen! Actually, you should use sunscreen every day of the year in the Sunshine State.
After the baseball game or a round of golf, we often take a quick trip to the beach for a refreshing dip in the sparkling waters that lap on to the beaches that dot the Gulf Coast shoreline. Then we usually have dinner at one of our many favorite Englewood restaurants. All of which makes enjoying Englewood Florida weather in March even more fun!
The days are getting longer and warmer. Strolls along one of Englewood’s four fabulous beaches can be taken later in the day. The Gulf Coast sunsets are as romantic and spectacular as ever in the month of March. Yes life is good on the Gulf Coast of Florida in March. These are just more reasons, why we Enjoy Englewood Florida!
Florida Tourist Tip:
If you are planning a trip to Englewood, or anywhere in Florida, during the month of March there are some things that you should keep in mind:
- First of all March is spring break month, so lots of families and young people (college kids and older high school teens) head to Florida for an end of winter holiday.
- Secondly, March is the time when Major League Baseball teams come to Florida to train and prepare for the upcoming baseball season.
- Thirdly, all these extra visitors mean more people at the theme parks and longer line-ups at the restaurants.
- Fourth, these factors mean that accommodations are at a premium so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Fifth, and this is the best, Englewood is not nearly affected by the multitude of March break visitors as other tourist areas in florida are and that’s another reason we Enjoy Englewood Florida!
Englewood Weather in March Statistics, According to the Weather Channel:
- Average High Temperature in Englewood is 78 F
- Average Low Temperature in Englewood is 54 F
- Average Rainfall is 2.33?
Month By Month Englewood Florida Weather
- January: Ring in the New Year at the Beach
- February: A Valentines Date on an Englewood Golf Course
- March: The Boys of Summer are Back!
- April: Englewood Florida Weather in April: No April Showers Just Flowers!
- May: Summer Weather is Heating Up!
- June: The Heat is Here!
- July: A Sizzling Time on the Gulf Coast Beaches
- August: Can be Stormy!
- September: Football Season is HERE!
- October: Hurricane Season is Winding Down!
- November: Time for Thanksgiving!
- December: Christmas on the Beach
- Red Tide
- Florida Weather: The Best is in the Gulf Coast!