A sizzling time at the beach!
Englewood Florida weather in July is a beach goers paradise. The average temperature is around 91 F. On average July is the warmest month of the year in Englewood. There is lots of sunshine, and of course, there are almost daily doses of rain. But the downpours usually only last a few minutes.
The month starts off with a BANG. Literally speaking this is very true. After all, Fourth of July celebrations with lots of fun and fireworks can be found up and down the Gulf Coast of the Sunshine State.
There is always lots to do on the Gulf Coast in July, from picnics, to lolling on the beach, to taking hikes in the various nature preserves in the area, to a round of golf.
Golf? Yes, I said golf. Sure it is hot, but we often play golf in July and have found it quite enjoyable, not to mention quite affordable. Many of the golf courses offer deep discounts on green fees at this time of year.
After a round of golf we head to the beach for a refreshing swim at one of the Gulf Coast beaches and then we are off to one of our favorite Englewood restaurants where we finish the day with a cool drink, great food and a fantastic view of a Florida sunset. (As you might have noticed, Judy and I are great fans of Florida sunsets!)
Florida Travel Tip:
Although July is a peak tourist time in the rest of North America, this month is considered off-season by many golf courses, attractions, places of accommodation, etc. Consequently many of these establishments offer reduced prices at this time of year. So, it is often wise to call ahead and inquire about hotel rates, etc.
A quick, but serious reminder, Englewood Florida weather in July is part of the Hurricane Season. So, always be weather aware at this time of year. One of the best purchases that you can make to ensure the safety of you, and your loved ones, is a weather radio. For $40 or $50 you can buy these communication devices at various locations throughout Florida. You may never receive a weather alert, but if you do, the cost of a weather radio will have proved to be worthwhile!
Englewood Florida Weather in July Statistics, According to the Weather Channel:
- Average High Temperature in Englewood is 91 F
- Average Low Temperature in Englewood is 73 F
- Average Rainfall is 6.68
Month By Month Englewood Florida Weather
- January: Ring in the New Year at the Beach
- February: A Valentines Date on an Englewood Golf Course
- March: The Boys of Summer are Back!
- April: Englewood Florida Weather in April: No April Showers Just Flowers!
- May: Summer Weather is Heating Up!
- June: The Heat is Here!
- July: A Sizzling Time on the Gulf Coast Beaches
- August: Can be Stormy!
- September: Football Season is HERE!
- October: Hurricane Season is Winding Down!
- November: Time for Thanksgiving!
- December: Christmas on the Beach
- Red Tide
- Florida Weather: The Best is in the Gulf Coast!